Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Soldat box for Christmas decoration

Hi everyone, it's Monika from HAND MADe CREATIONS.

I know many of you are now starting to work on some homemade Christmas decor and gifts.

So happy to have finished this box for hanging ornaments.
This one will be offered with Christmas ornaments
and the same story book as a gift.

 For soldat box I 've used free files from Marry and
for hanging ornaments I've used die cuts Toy Soldier and Tilda paper - different collections.

For more details I am posting some photos:









Just 37 sleeps until Christmas... hope you were inspired

Thanks for stopping by!

 Monika

Sharing this Christmas post at:
Le Chateau des Fleurs
Amaze me Monday
Astrollthrulife
Sundays at Home
Found and foraged-linky party
 Craftberry Bush
Shabbilicious Friday Link Party
Akadesign 
Romantic Home
French Country Cottage

This project was featured at:


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...