Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lavender scent boxes and card

HOMEMADE GIFT

made for sweet-home atmosphere: lavender scented card and boxes  


This time I was inspired by my grandmother's old massive wardrobe with soft towels, bed-clothes and emanating fragrance of lavender.

This scented boxes from collection one piece paper, svgcuts, where made for massive wooden cupboard with glasses and dinner set.


I had one idea, to offer one special card, 

SCENTED CARD OF LAVENDER 

I am sharing it at October Mixed Media Challenge for Flying Unicorn.


DIY: 
Let a carton heart inside maison-jar fulfilled with lavender for 3 weeks, before to stick last one layer of the paper accent add a few crushed lavender flowers under it.




For the moment I am all about putting the homemade into everyday living ... 




... coming soon with some more ideas focused on lavender.

I am sharing this post on:

 Best of DIY Link Party at Shabby Art Boutique.



Hugs from France

Monika


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...