Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Magic Wheel alias Tombola


Bonjour everybody! Still tunned on summer festival mood I am sharing with you my edition of Magic Wheel coming from Collection Summer Street Carnival.
 I am going to use it as tombola with small packed gifts for next Birthday party. 
Hand is showing which basket will offer surprise.

Bonjour à tous !! Toujours dans l'esprit de l'été avec vous, voilà mon édition de la roue magique.
Je vais l'utiliser pour organiser une tombola avec des cadeaux dans chacune des nacelles pour la fête d'anniversaire des enfants.
Le doigt montre quelle surprise a été tirée au sort.


Here are a few close ups:

I think these papers I chose are timeless as vintage roses with vintage pictures.  






Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...