Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Christmas in July & Tree decoration


Christmas in July!

We are in the middle of the summer holidays but in 6 moths Santa will be preparing his sleighs, presents... so enough time for bigger project. 
I would like to offer this year another one gift like this one. 

 It is raining here finally, big opportunity to start with something easy and quick!

Time to get in ho ho ho spirit. Seeing July Challenge of Flying Unicorn by Alda Stevens I was preparing something in my head... here is my shabby rosette ornament / first photo. 
As both sides are decorated it can be hanging anywhere.  


Finally I did two Christmas projects for the moment. 
Second project I did is this 3D star ornament from Spirits of Christmas Past,
decorated with jingle bell and bleu light glitter. 
I used paper in pastel colors and I embossed it. 


Wings are starched by spray many times to become real fixed wings.



 Tree and vintage spindle ornament are coming from Christmas Ornaments.
I am posting some picks I did last Christmas as I've never published them.  
I offered them as a gift in one lovely box decorated by decoupage.


Here is final look of my flat paper's creations and the napkin ring.



Happy crafting!

Monika

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...