Friday, July 25, 2014

Card "merci" TCR#170

Bonjour everybody. 

Here is my second take on the Palette #170 of The Color Room.


I stamped and I applied metallic grey liquid pearls to the background layout. 
I made white embossing with help of soft toothbrush to keep it clean from additional powder. 
Also I made embossing with Cuttlebug folders.
 Each palette is bringing some new experience. Yellow strass gave bright light to this card.

Two weeks ago one surprise was waiting for me in my post box. 
An envelope coming from far Australia. It was my prize from featured project TCR#168. 
Thanks to Alicia for very nice choice of ribbons from Scrapbook Fantasies.
 

It is why my second entry. 
This "merci" is dedicate to Alicia and to the fabulous team of The Color Room.





Waiting for next palette.

Monika 


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...