Thursday, June 19, 2014

Monochromatic olive green card TCR#169



I created this card based on stunning green palette TCR#169 of this month for Heart & Soul. Used colors should be monochrome in green shadows and household item for this time was to use a fabric. I used transparent olive green fabric organza as background behind the picture of Botanical gardens by PinkPaislee and leaves are coming from Madeline Collection by Prima Marketing. 


To create butterfly's antennae I used green beads I thread through metal file. After stumping butterfly I used embossing technic with Zing! embossing powder with opaque finish. 


Another piece of dark green cotton fabric I clued to the label on right side. 


Voila, here is stunning monochromatic palette TCR#169:


Impatiently waiting for next palette by crafting paper creations for mermaid picnic. 

Hugs, Monika




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...