Sunday, May 18, 2014

Embellishment for mini album with Graphic Fairy

Hope you are all enjoying the start of a new week.
 Today I am sharing with you album memorizing beautiful moments from Christening Party. I created two mini albums using a lot of graphics pictures from Karen. She is brilliant blogger bringing for us each week such "paper beauties". 

Let's see a few details.


I love to create albums in different style. Let see now a few details with graphic vintage ornaments.





This envelope is coming from my talented friend Anta, I love her so much! And thank you so much!

 I am keeping inside a few photos, mini invitation and mini menu. 
I have shared them in a post before.



For front and back page I used carton, gesso and for the edges I used die flourish from Sizzix. Before to bind it all I added a lot of glimmer mist for this rainbow nacre effect.




Love this romantic color palette for all the bouquets and boxes of dragee as well.
See embellishment of the bouquet below, I used it for both albums and I resized box of dragee only for one piece. I find it cute.


Let's see a second album, gift, quiet identical as previous. 
Finally I prefer this shape, it's easier to store.


Have a nice week!  


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...