Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Invitations & Menu with Graphic Fairy


I am presenting you girly Christening Party, based on shabby romantic color palette.

First of all I would like to say thanks to Nadine, my mother in law, for keeping this color palette, my preferred,  for such expected celebration even on bouquets of flowers. Details are always playing big difference.

I am offering you a few details of invitation and menu. I used Karen amazing vintage frames.

Thank you, for inspiring us. You are doing so great job!


Here are a few details of "menu", front and back side as well:




A few picks of the invitation from paper slightly iridescent. 




I would like to say big thanks for all gorgeous bouquets, offered us for this occasion by:

 Dedée & Jean-Claude, 
Nadine & Jean-Claude,
Jeannine & Jean-Claude

"Merci"



To remember this celebration I created this two mini albums for

 "marraine et parraint". 

For embellishment on binding side I recycled ribbon 
from such romantic bouquets and I resized box of dragee.



 More details of this albums you can see on the next post.

Thanks for stopping by!

Monika


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...