Thursday, April 3, 2014

Card for wedding anniversary

Bonjour, 

Here is my take on April Card/Tag Challenge for Flying Unicorn . Sooooooo glad to start. I have been trying for two years to continue in scrap challenges but arrival of my daughter and discovering of "crafty world" finally won! And everything this thanks to my one of the best friends Anta. Thank you soooo much. You are really my treasure.

For this Wedding Anniversary Card I was inspired by Moroccan Mood Board proposed by Erica.

This ornament placed on the top of the card is giving oriental and fairy touch.   



Paper: Collection Sweet Christmas from Tilda, embellishment as well.  
Accent on the edges is done by Raspberry ink. 
Pink strass, organza and satin ribons are giving a little bit glamour touch for such occasion. 




Have a nice weekend!

Monika




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...