Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Crafty Passion - g i r l y a l b u m

One of my crafty passion from the beginning is creating mini albums. Usually it's about 6'x6' or 8'x8' and sometimes more, LOL. Just thinking about one "mini" I am preparing and it's 20'x20'.

I have been collecting classic paper's pad for many years. One of my favorite is Webster's Pages. I find them all time fashion. Today  they are out of the market, but I am planning to create a few mini albums in the future with them. 








By the way digi collections are still available.

Let's see a few details of the front page.
For this album I used a lot of sparkly stuff, stamps, crackle accents, fussy cuts, lace, liquid pearls. With hortenzia punch from Martha Stewart, thin iron wire and silicone hot glue I created hanging flowers on the cover, a little bit masking and strass gave to the page this fresh fairy touch.





Wishing you a wonderful day! 

Monika

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...