Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Album Seaside - t a g s


Bonjour,

One of my weakness are hand made albums. 
Front page I have already presented you thought Facebook, 
so let's start from the end.

Today I am sharing with you a lot of details from interior of my bling-bling seaside album. It's full of small undersea treasures and different elements we can use for separately projects, like cards, gift tags or cute envelopes. Let yourself to be inspired. 



Such a pretty tags, thanks Penny, are giving special "undersea" effect to this sparkly album Seaside. I used 300 gr silver paper and I embossed it with 3D embossing folder Shell Beauty from Spellbinders. 


Let's see now this triple tag for small messages. 
I preferred beauty of the paper in front of any embellishment.  
For edges I used shadow ink in soft leaf color.






Here are details of another tag. Top of this page and tag as well is covered with leaves and three pink water-lillies. In the middle of the flowers I placed shiny pink/transparent bead.
 Edges of pink flowers are colored with fast-drying pigment ink brilliance, pearlescent orchid and angel pink from Memento, both from Dew Drop.
Surface of the leaves is covered with VersaMagic, Tsukineko, color key lime and edges with turquoise gem. To decorate starfish I used pearls and ZVA strass, finis shiny touch is giving glimmer mist.  





Hope you like it and have a nice day!

Hugs, Monika


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...